Responsible for assisting the Regulatory Reporting & CRA Development Manager with the implementation of the Bank's Compliance Management Program to ensure conformity and adherence with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
The primary role of the Regulatory Reporting Analyst will be to responsible for accuracy of key reporting activities and functions for the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) Loan Application Register and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA).
The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
- Deliver Fanatic Customer Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations
- Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up!
- Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers' expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Prepare and validate the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Loan Application Register (LAR).
- Perform analysis as needed on HMDA & CRA data.
- Responsible for the activities related to control function performance such as submission tracking, monitoring and testing reviews and controls, related metrics and reporting analysis.
- Review and update business requirements in Data Matrices.
- Responsible for the identification, tracking and remediation of data issues and control enhancements that impact the respective reports.
- Understand the effectiveness of controls, determination of process risks, and executing plans to incorporate the reporting process.
- Data Management and data quality background.
- Establish and maintain a working knowledge on federal laws and regulations and perform research on potential compliance risks and their impact to the Bank.
- Assist in the implementation of an effective compliance management program and ensure adherence with the program throughout the Bank.
- Research compliance-related questions, regulatory changes, and laws and regulations affecting new products and services.
Education and Experience: College degree and/or 3-5 years of Lending Experience and Regulatory Knowledge preferred in the area of banking field.
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience with Consumer Protection laws and proficient in both HMDA & CRA regulations are a benefit to this role.
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Preferred proficiency with Decision Pro, Encompass, Enceno, Jack Henry and CRA Wiz or similar compliance software, with emphasis on CRA analysis and reporting. Excellent communications skills
- Ability to perform job functions accurately and with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as under direction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Traditional office environment with no unusual work conditions
- Occasional local travel.
Republic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
- Manual dexterity for computer work
- Speaking, hearing and vision are required to perform all essential functions
- Occasionally stooping/kneeling/crouching/bending
Apply on company website