DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Central Sterile Tech you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Rapides Regional Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At Rapides Regional we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Person Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Central Sterile Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
About this unit:
- The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused.
- Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success.
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority.
- The Central Services Tech will be responsible for preparing instrument trays/sets and supplies in a safe and cost effective way utilizing RRMC/CS standards, policies and procedures.
- Under the supervision of the OR Nurse Manager and the guidance and direction of the Charge Nurse for surgery systems, the Instrument Room Technician performs critical functions associated with instrument decontamination, inspection, assembly, packaging, and sterilization.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prefer basic knowledge of surgical instrumentation and all aspects of sterilization processes.
- Prefer six months to one year in a surgical or other related health care setting.
- Basic Computer skills preferred. Knowledge of the functions of decontamination and sterilization equipment preferred.
- Ability to exchange information in a factual, objective manner. Willingness to take direction from multiple sources. Able to be flexible with regard to task priorities and time schedules.
Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning 350+ bed hospital and ER in Alexandria, Louisiana that offers a wide array of services ranging from Cancer Care to Wound Care, and our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30 medical specialties.
At Rapides Regional we believe that well-defined values are the key to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families, your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do for your career.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website