The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
SKILLBRIDGE GLOBAL OPERATIONS MANAGER PROGRAM
*This job is for candidates who are currently on active military duty and exiting the military within the next 12 months.The Challenge
As a Global Operations Manager at one of the world's fastest growing B2B SaaS companies, you will combine your passion for hiring, developing and leading customer-facing teams with your ability to set the strategy and execution for new business processes. You should have a strong interest in (1) building elite teams; (2) driving operational best practices; (3) experience management ; and (4) product strategy.
Your team of 15 - 20 direct reports, Product Specialists, will serve as a talent incubator for significant roles across all functions at Qualtrics. Each year we hire fresh undergraduates from top universities who are top of their class (median GPA above a 3.7, strong extracurricular involvement, passion for research, etc.). You will mentor and coach these Product Specialists over the span of ~1-year as they grow in their understanding of the Qualtrics XM Platform™ while delivering world class customer support. Working closely with our Head of Global Operations and other cross functional leaders, you will help establish new global processes/policies to increase efficiencies and enhance the overall customer experience.
This role is part of the Skillbridge Program and is approved by the Department of Defense (DoD). Service members from any branch transitioning from active duty may apply if they meet the eligibility requirements. DoD Instruction 1322.29 allows service members to participate in the program with command approval. Your transition office will provide candidates with the necessary documentation to obtain approval. For further information about the DoD Skillbridge Program, visit: https://dodskillbridge.usalearning.gov/Primary Responsibilities
- Lead our team of high-performing Product Specialists to deliver excellent customer support.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to guide career development while accurately evaluating performance of team members and providing direct and actionable feedback.
- Partner with workforce and resource planning analysts on team capacity, forecasting, and resource allocation.
- Evaluate, embrace and implement new breakthrough technologies designed to deliver a customer experience that significantly outpaces the competition.
- Design and implement innovative global and scalable operational processes that increase efficiency and create raving fans using the Qualtrics XM Platform™.
- Partner closely with regional counterparts, Workforce Management, Finance, Global Operations, Sales, Account Management, Human Resources and other functional teams to drive initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Navigate the delivery of support and client issue resolution and initiate new strategies to ensure that client issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly.
- Communicate team impact and results to key partners and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform™ and other products to drive improvements of product quality and enhanced customer experience.
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed hiring goals.
- 4-6 years of people leadership experience
- Strong empathy for customers; employs a customer-backwards approach.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to interpret management intelligence and business intelligence to develop strategy and make recommendations.
- Employ a data-driven approach to managing and coaching your team; track record of exceeding targets, KPI's, SLA's.
- Self-starter capable of working concurrently across multiple projects in an energizing environment.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to develop people professionally.
- Prior experience in the enterprise SaaS industry and//or consulting.
- Global operations experience.
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university.
Apply on company website