The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Sales Strategy & Operations Business Partner will play a crucial role in orchestrating the growth of Qualtrics as we pioneer and lead the Experience Management (XM) category across EMEA. This role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, sales operations, finance, and business analytics – requiring a mix of strategy, go-to-market design, market analysis, sales optimisation and business programs support. The role is also to provide leadership in defining vision and strategic direction along with attracting and developing a high-performing team.
Success in this role entails co-creating the business growth strategy with EMEA sales leadership and designing innovative go-to-market solutions. Sample projects range from the highly strategic to operational including evaluating market opportunities, product growth strategies, business planning, market segmentation, organisation design, pipeline management & demand generation initiatives, pipeline analysis and regular review of key performance metrics. The successful candidate will have relentless curiosity and possess a passion for extracting insights from data and converting ideas into actions.
A Day in the Life
- Provide leadership for the Sales Strategy Business Partner team and ongoing coaching to help the team continuously challenge sales leadership
- Structure and lead key strategic initiatives working hand-in-hand with executive leadership to ideate, evaluate, and execute Go-to-Market changes
- Design and interpret predictive performance indicators leveraging X-data (Experience Data) to proactively address customer or sales experience gaps in any aspect of our go-to-market model
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems / processes to fix root causes
- Facilitate the delivery of the internal business governance (QBRs, DemGen Boards, Account Planning, Deal Reviews etc.)
- Orchestrate cross-functional collaboration with key stakeholders (Marketing, Sales Development, Partnerships, Customer Success etc.) to deliver a Demand Generation strategy and conduct regular pipeline reviews and to identify and oversee execution of action plans to ensure sustainable & predictable growth across all product lines
- Promote the utilisation of EMEA-wide campaigns, promotions and messaging (industry and competitive) to targeted industries, segments and accounts across EMEA and provide feedback to influence Corporate strategy, product roadmap, and commercialisation model to incorporate EMEA regional requirements
The Expectation for Success
- 10+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated ability to define a growth vision and strategic direction and align cross-functional teams to execute successfully
- Change management & communications skills to drive high employee engagement during periods of high growth and transformative change
- Ability to build, manage, drive and motivate a team with strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and propose innovative solutions
- Valuable work experience in using quantitative analyses to drive meaningful business results
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Work experience in consulting or strategy/business operations is a big plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Tableau, and/or Business Objects (or similar analytical packages) a plus, not required.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Apply on company website