Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer happiness with minimal supervision. Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Develop and deliver high quality Qualtrics presentations and product demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Qualtrics solutions. Design, validate, and present Qualtrics software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Presents and articulates Qualtrics product's strengths, relative to competitors.Expectations for Success
- Fluency in both Spanish and English
- Undergraduate degree in quantitative or technical degree with strong academic performance
- At least 3 years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level technical buyers.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in visionary environments.
- Outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise (field) and inside sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture', architect solutions to tackle customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Previous experience required in survey/data collection or market research software and systems, including pre or post-Sales support
- Become an expert in Qualtrics Research Suite and other Qualtrics products
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and ongoing technical consultation
- Drive the adoption of Qualtrics solutions within strategic accounts, growing usage across departments within the enterprise. Translate technical features into value drivers.
- Develop and maintain training materials, and deliver training to improve technical abilities of inside and enterprise salespeople.
- Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new Qualtrics products.
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends.
Apply on company website