The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
Qualtrics is growing its real estate and facility footprint as the business rapidly scales across the globe. This role will oversee the facilities and real estate team globally and will develop and implement a robust strategy for Qualtrics' future as we navigate the post-Covid in-office experience. By triangulating information based on headcount projections, individual market trends, and employee feedback, you will make recommendations and decisions as to where our offices will be, how much space we should take, and how our offices will be maintained. You will proactively uncover and address the company's needs and leverage the internal team, relationships with agents and brokers, and subcontractors to solve business problems. By benchmarking against national data, the team makes sure that we achieve big bets in a risk-averse, quick fashion. The team also is involved in space planning, real estate sourcing, bids with general contractors and other suppliers. Our facilities and offices are a recruiting tool for us - a place where employees want to work because it fosters creativity, collaboration and an incredible culture.Expectations for Success
- Autonomously build a world class facility operation and manage the global real estate / facilities portfolio and team.
- Work effectively with leaders across Qualtrics to understand headcount requirements, predict future trends, and influence their decisions to make the best overall decisions for Qualtrics.
- Build strong relationships with key suppliers and contractors to ensure a competitive advantage through pricing, compelling timelines, and great quality.
- Build and adhere to budget guidance to ensure strong reporting and forecasting.
- 8+ years working as a facility manager/director
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Strong people management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent excel skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to interpret and utilize data sets to solve problems
- Proven experience building a facility / real estate team and organization
- Advanced excel skills
- Tableau (or similar data visualization) experience
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- At Qualtrics, we have Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) as a cornerstone of our culture. We believe that representation matters and leads to better performance. We are doing the work to have better representation of underrepresented groups at all levels of the company. We are an actively anti-racist company. To find out more about DEI at Qualtrics check out this page https://www.qualtrics.com/dei-at-qualtrics/
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website