- Earn up to $2,000 weekly gross - Apply Now to your local terminal for more details
- $3,000 Transition pay - First pay out is on the same check as week 1 OJT
- $500 guaranteed weekly pay + weekly earnings for the first 90 days to help your transition to QC.
- Uncapped earning potential driver referral program - $3,000 per driver onboarded
- Load pay
- Accident/spill-free unload pay
- Bunk pay (home every other night drivers)
- Canadian border pay
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must-Have a TWIC card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years.
- Generous $3,000 Driver Referral Program (For Each Driver Hired!)
- Orientation / On the Job Training is PAID
- $2000 Transition Bonus, pays out in the first 4 weeks
- Home Every 2-3 Days
- 90% reload network - Plenty of Work to Keep You Moving and Happy
- Guaranteed Home Time
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Health and 401k
- Orientation/On the Job Training is PAID
- Employee Assistance Program
Select the Houston, TX Terminal 134 when applying!
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between local, regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website