Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington is seeking a Pediatric Electrophysiologist to join a well-established program at the Providence Center for Congenital Heart Disease. This center includes PATCH, the nationally accredited Providence Adult and Teen Congenital Heart Program. The position will be based at Sacred Heart Children's Hospital and Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, a regional tertiary care referral center. Services at these facilities include comprehensive cardiac surgical, interventional and electrophysiological care with state-of-the-art technologies, as well as adult heart transplant and VAD services, Pediatric ECLS and dedicated Hybrid and Robotic surgical OR's. The prospective Pediatric Electrophysiologist will practice all aspects of EP care, including catheter ablation and device implant procedures, in a busy EP lab that performed 84 diagnostic and interventional EP procedures on children and adults with congenital heart disease in 2018.
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits through Providence Medical Group
- Completed training in pediatric cardiology required
- At least 1 additional year of fellowship training in Pediatric Electrophysiology and IBHRE certified/eligible in Pediatric Electrophysiology preferred
- Join a team of seven other pediatric cardiologists
- Care for a large population of children and adults with congenital heart disease in the Inland Northwest
- Growth opportunities in Pediatric and Congenital EP include a thriving nonfluoroscopic ablation program and a growing ACHD program
- Academic opportunities are available, with the rapid expansion of medical education through both the University of Washington and Washington State University
Where You'll Work
Providence Sacred Heart Children's Hospital, a member of the National Association of Children's Hospitals and Related Institutions, includes more than 90 pediatric sub-specialists on the medical staff. The 18-bed emergency department is the only dedicated children's emergency care and Level II Pediatric trauma center in the inland northwest region. With 37 general, 18 oncology and 20 intensive-care beds available for young patients, this tightly integrated team understands the special physical and emotional needs of children.
Where You'll Live
Spokane, in eastern Washington, offers a high quality of life to its 208,000 residents, with some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development and a mild, four-season climate. Its affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education campuses make it a prime destination for families and working professionals. Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location, with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails, exceptional skiing and whitewater rafting.
Who You'll Work For
Providence Health & Services (PH&S) offers a comprehensive range of health and social services at more than 20 hospitals, 400 clinics and hundreds of locally driven programs across four western states: Alaska, Montana, Oregon and Washington. With multiple Magnet and Pathway to Excellence designations, PH&S is committed to its 100-year mission of serving the poor and vulnerable by providing compassionate care to all who need its services.Job ID Number: 11018 Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington is seeking a Pediatric Electrophysiologist to join a well-established program at the Providence Ce...
Apply on company website