We are currently hiring for a BC/BE Gynecology Physician (no OB) to join our highly respected physician-owned practice in Fairfax, VA, just a few miles from Washington, D.C.
- Well established team of 2 GYN physicians, 1 Certified Nurse Midwife, and 1 Physician Assistant looking to expand to accommodate a growing patient volume.
- Our physicians are committed to providing the highest level of expertise in the full scope of gynecologic care, including in-office procedures and various minimally invasive surgeries. No OB.
- Office-based position, with an average of 4 O/R days per month at Inova Fairfax Hospital.
- Exceptional work/life balance with a 4.5 day work week and clinic hours ending before 4:00 PM.
- Competitive compensation and complete benefits, including paid time off, CME allowance, 401(k) retirement savings, health insurance, and license reimbursement.
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations.
Located in Fairfax, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Fairfax is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- Fairfax was recently named one of the “Healthiest Communities in America” by US News, emphasizing the community's access to care and prevalence of healthy behaviors.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage of hiking, camping and boating opportunities in Shenandoah National Park, Great Falls State Park and other outdoor spaces.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including American, Georgetown, George Washington, and Howard Universities, as well as a plethora of public and private grade schools.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Provider Recruitment Manager
Privia Medical Group
We are currently hiring for a BC/BE Gynecology Physician (no OB) to join our highly respected physician-owned practice in
Apply on company website