The FastTrack Expert (FTE) is responsible for assisting customers with the purchase of products and services offered by Prime Communications ("Prime" or "Company"). The FTE should consistently deliver high quality operations and excellent customer satisfaction. The FTE is responsible for assisting in operational assignments and projects assigned by management, as outlined below. Sales
* Maintain knowledge of all products, services and promotions offered by AT&T and competitors to deliver the highest customer service experience.
* Understand and exceed monthly sales quotas.
* Maintain knowledge of the compensation plan.
* Practice specific behaviors and best practices to generate and maximize sales and key metrics, as indicated by management.
* Problem solve in fast pace environment.
Operations and Job Duties
* Adhere to all policies, procedures, and best practices in accordance with the employee handbook and/or other Company communications.
* Follow all account handling procedures to ensure accurate accounting and protection of Customer Data.
* Report fraudulent activity to leadership, Loss Prevention Department, and/or Human Resources.
* Safeguard codes, passwords, and proprietary Company assets.
* Communicate any inventory deficiency to supervisors for review within a timely manner.
* Accurately complete opening/ closing checklist in a timely manner.
* Complete all required training within the timeline established by management.
* Maintain store appearance while adhering to merchandising standards.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
* Adhere to schedule and provide Company with adequate notice for all requested time off.
* Consistently and accurately record time and attendance.
* Ensure proper adherence to Prime's values, goals, and aspirations in order to foster/maintain an optimum employee experience.
* Utilize available resources to remain up to date on Company news and communications.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* 1+ years of previous call center, telesales or wireless sales experience
* At least 18 years old and legally able to work in the United States without restrictions.
* Ability to work a minimum of 32 hours per week including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Must have reliable transportation to location, off-site trainings, and meetings.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
* Adhere to Team Color policy while maintaining neat and professional appearance.
* Strong time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to adhere to 'clean desk" policy including no personal phones while working
* Ability to develop rapport and demonstrate a caring attitude.
* Excellent data entry and system navigation skills.
* Clear, distinct oral, and written communication skills.
* Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
Apply on company website