DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $15.00 - $19.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Presbyterian St Luke's, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Free RTD Pass
- Employee Wellness Lounge
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
At HCA/HealthONE we recognize the important role our EVS employees play in our success. We are seeking a Housekeeping Assistant for our hospital to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As an Environmental Services/Housekeeping Assistant, you will act as an ambassador and support the mission of our Hospital by optimizing the quality of life of our patients. Your duties will also include (but not be limited to):
- Clean all patient rooms or dismissal units to include COVID rooms; duties including but are not limited to: disinfecting all surfaces, emptying trash, cleaning of sinks, counter areas, shower and toilet, dusting, mopping and vacuuming, restocking paper products and shampooing the carpet
- Follow proper procedure for separating regular waster versus bio hazardous waste, disposal of needles, and storage of clean and dirty linens
- Clean public and ancillary areas duties including but are not limited to: wearing back pack vacuum, cleaning restrooms, trash disposal, damp disinfecting
- Dispose of Sharps container per policy (if applicable)
Qualifications you will need for this role:
- One year of housekeeping experience in the Hospital/medical setting preferred
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL provides the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke's Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region's most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease. While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website