SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 220-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation's largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area's largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Most recently, we were named One of America's Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog ‘A' Hospital Safety Grade. Why work at Portsmouth Regional Hospital?Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- 18-bed unit; multidisciplinary dedicated to high acuity
- Types of patients: cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, trauma
- Procedures Performed: cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery including, ICP monitoring and craniotomies, trauma surgery, and advanced services/devises including extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), Ventricular Assist Devices, IABP, continuous renal replacement therapy, targeted temperature management therapy, and other critical care levels of services.
- Teamwork heavily focused to promote better patient experience & high quality of care
- Fast paced and collaborative
- A supportive and passionate culture motivated on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders of ICU have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
- A healthy work environment with a low turnover rate
- 1 to 3 years of acute care nursing in a critical care environment
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree preferred
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (up to $5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance (up to $1,800/calendar Year)
- Registered Nurse (RN) License in NH or valid Compact State License
- BLS and ACLS (American Heart Association Health Care Provider)
- Successful completion of Basic Arrhythmia – (within 3 months from hire)
- PCCN Certification (preferred)
- TNCC Certification (preferred)
- TCAR Certification (preferred)
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
CLICK HERE to learn more about HCA's Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website