DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
DOVER FREE STANDING EMERGENCY ROOM
Dover Free Standing Emergency Room provides fast, convenient care to people in the Dover, NH community. Portsmouth Regional Hospital Dover Emergency Room is staffed with board-certified emergency room physicians and nurses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Conveniently located at 10 Central Avenue in Dover, NH and directly off Exit 7 of the Spaulding Turnpike, this 10,000 square-foot facility is constructed with the surrounding population's needs in mind.
Dover Free Standing Emergency Room features:
- 11 Private emergency exam rooms, including a fully equipped Trauma Room
- Access to the state's only ACS Verified Level II Trauma Center
- Fully integrated EMS communications system to support short patient wait times
- Available on-site Imaging (CT Scan, X-ray and Ultrasound Imaging) and state-of-the-art instrumentation for full diagnostic laboratory testing
- Telemedicine capabilities with specific focus on stroke and behavioral health
- Separate pediatric waiting area and dedicated pediatric treatment rooms
- A supportive culture motivated on fostering teamwork and educational opportunities
- Be a part of Portsmouth Regional Hospital! Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- Be a part of HCA (Hospital Corporation of America)! HCA, is the nation's largest provider of healthcare services.
- Loan Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Experience: (Minimum relevant work experience for successful job performance)
Less than 1 year
Emergency Room experience preferred
2 year/ Associate Degree
NH Licensed Registered Nurse or valid compact state RN license.
PALS—within 6 months of hire
Other: TNCC within 2 years of Hire
NRP within 1st year from hire date
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
CLICK HERE to learn more about HCA's Comprehensive Benefits Package.Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you! "We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website