DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as an Outpatient Lab Assistant where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Portsmouth Regional Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefits eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Outpatient Lab Assistant like you to be a part of our team.
As an Outpatient Lab Assistant, you will support the lab team in a variety of functions including phlebotomy and specimen processing. You will provide clinical support as well as administrative support to all areas of the outpatient lab.
- You will receive and process specimen samples.
- Prepare samples for testing using various lab equipment.
- You will prepare and maintain lab records.
- Ensure cleanliness of all lab areas and lab equipment.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 220-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation's largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area's largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of LNA, phlebotomy, or lab assistant program preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- ASCP/ASPT Phlebotomy certification preferred
- Full Time / 32 hours per week
- Night Shift (7pm-7am or 9pm-7am) to include rotating weekends and holidays
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Outpatient Lab Assistant opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website