DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 220-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation's largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area's largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Most recently, we were named One of America's Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog ‘A' Hospital Safety Grade. Why work at Portsmouth Regional Hospital?
Plans, organizes, directs, defines and controls services provided with the Behavioral Health Outpatient Program. Must demonstrate an ability to provide specified services to meet the legal, organizational, hospital and medical staff guidelines.
- Leads key staff meetings (list meetings)
- Provides support to staff physicians through regularly scheduled meetings; ___ per month
- Provides leadership to effectively manage departments operations as measured through FTE's, Core Measures and financial expectations being met on an annual basis
- Develop relationship with other department directors as evidenced by attendance
- Develops customer and patient satisfaction process upon hire within 90 days and updates process annually; tracking for follow-up monthly
- Demonstrates respect to customer and patient as demonstrated by >__% patient complaints
- Define and implement service excellence standards upon hire within 90 days and updates standards annually
- Seeks to educate customers and patients as evidenced by ___ community development calls and through patient rounds monthly
- Takes action to meet customer needs and concerns as evidenced by written action plans
- 3-7 Years of relevent experience
- Post Graduate Degree, Preferably posesses a Masters Degree in Behavioral Sciences
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you! "We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website