PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.
The primary responsibility of the Occupational Therapist I is to provide direct patient care upon physician referral.
- Ability to perform patient care utilizing correct body mechanics.
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational and environmental needs of patient/significant others when administering care.
- Competent to evaluate and treat a variety of diagnoses for patients who may be infants, children, adults or older adults.
- Basic splinting skills preferred.
- CPR certification.
- Registered or eligible for registration by the National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapists (NBCOT) and the California Board of Occupational Therapy.
- Must maintain a current California occupational therapist license.
- No hands-on experience required.
- Basic Windows and mouse skills preferred.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on company website