Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan, located on First Avenue & 97thStreet in Manhattan, accommodates over 313,000 outpatient visits, nearly 70,000 emergency room visits and more than 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with New York Medical College.Responsibilities:
This Chief will direct, oversee, manage and evaluate all aspects of clinical services and medical education provided by members of the Department to deliver accredited medical services that meet all medical standards. Will also perform a full range of administrative/operational responsibilities to ensure the efficient achievement of departmental goals and effective delivery of medical care to patients and the community at large, in conjunction with the Medical Director, the Executive leadership of the facility and the HHC Board of Directors.Some clinical time is also involved.
- Current, valid & unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of New York or the ability to obtain one along with a valid DEA registration
- A provider in good standing in the Medicare & Medicaid programs
- Board certification in the appropriate board specialty
- Demonstrated leadership & managerial abilties are essential
- Finance, quality, clinical and people resource management also essential as well as maturity in the clinical practice
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture an...
Apply on company website