NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings Countyoperates a world-renowned Level 1 Trauma Center, one of only three in the borough, which serves 2.6 million residents of Brooklyn and Staten Island.NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County maintains close relationships with NYC Health + Hospitals diagnostic, post-acute, and long-term care centers. The hospital is academically affiliated withSUNY Downstate Medical Center.Responsibilities:
- Anesthesiology services provided include obstetrical, general and regional anesthesia as well as emergency and trauma anesthesia.
- The CRNA will have the unique opportunity to practice in a wide variety of cases including Obstetrics and to work with a large team of anesthesiologists and CRNAs
- The work hours are flexible and a wide variety of shifts are available for the right candidates.
- The work culture is supportive , with the latest equipment and safety a top priority.
- Must have a current NYS RN License and Registration, BSN, and MSN.
- Superior analytical, problem-solving, multitasking and oral/written communication skills will also be expected.
- New Graduates from accredited nurse anesthetist programs are welcome, Certification required within the first year of hire.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County operates a world-renowned L...
Apply on company website