A Penske parts clerk is responsible for inventory control, executing shop administrative tasks, and organizing day-to-day functions.
*Work hours will be Monday- Friday 7am-3:30pm*
• Manage the tire and parts inventory for the assigned locations
• Manage all the purchasing (except office supplies)
• Handle warranty part ordering/returns
• Process and manage receipts, payables, and invoices from suppliers
• Manage vendor performance for timely repairs and invoicing
• Answer telephone dealing directly with customers and vendors
• Inform/Schedule preventative maintenance service with customers
• Accurately input work requests into ServiceNet
• Assist with building/facility maintenance
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• 3 years of general office administration required
• 3 years of supervisory experience preferred
• 1 year of inventory management experience preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficiency in using a computer including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
• AS400 experience preferred
• Ability to work independently, developing people skills, organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Apply on company website