The Lease Pricing Analyst is responsible for analyzing lease price performance and communicating with field leaders to establish pricing that meets the company’s revenue and profit growth objectives.
• Analyze, interpret and communicate lease pricing results
• Effectively communicate pricing recommendations to Pricing Department leadership, corporate cross-functional Pricing leadership team and field leadership through persuasive presentations, easy to understand analytics, confident verbal presentation skills and solid analytical rigor.
• Establish and administer lease pricing parameters to drive the company goals and growth potential within guidelines established by the corporate cross-functional Pricing leadership team and Pricing Department directives..
• Develop expertise in management tools including third-party pricing software, Salesforce analytical tools and customer data warehouse applications.
• Conduct collaborative events that help generate pricing guidance direction for field sales and operations leaders.
• Other Sales, Pricing and Profitability-related projects as assigned by the supervisor
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience with a focus on data/business analytics, especially in Sales or Pricing environments.
• Experience in synthesizing data & information from multiple sources.
• Ability to turn data analytics into actionable & supportable recommendations.
• Experience in using analysis, visualization and data mining tools.
• Proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong communication skills and experience interacting with senior leaders.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Apply on company website