Responsible for setup of current Paycom clients that have a need for additional client code to be added to their existing setup. The Spin Coordinator is also responsible for ensuring new customer's first payroll at a minimum, are processed accurately and timely. Responsible for assisting Paycom management with special projects including quarter-end and year-end processing.
- Assumes responsibility for converting spin customers from their previous Paycom client code to new Paycom client code accurately and timely:
- Ability to complete basic conversions accurately and timely, within normal spin timelines, with little to no assistance.
- Reviews new client setup packet provided by internal and external departments for accuracy.
- Distributes accurately completed forms/power of attorneys to the correct authorities timely.
- Interprets data provided by the customer's current system and sets up the customer accurately in internal platforms including but not limited to scheduled earnings, deductions, departments, tax codes, workers comp codes, accruals, general ledger, reports, delivery instructions, billing, etc.
- Enters the customer's employee information online and ensures the data is verified for accuracy.
- Enters the customer's employee's year-to-dates are entered accurately and verifies totals are accurate before processing the customer's first payroll.
- Correctly sets up customer with time and attendance if applicable.
- Provides customer with applicable login information as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for providing excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to answer basic questions with some assistance.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of all Paycom services including payroll and time and attendance and assists customers effectively.
- Displays proper Telephone Etiquette by paying attention to the correct Posture, Inflection, Courtesy, Tone, Understandability, and Rate of Speech.
- Ability to take upset customer calls and handle the customer effectively and with courtesy until they are no longer upset.
- Assumes responsibility for effectively researching, tracking and resolving (or properly referring) customer's payroll questions on a timely basis.
- Ability to effectively research, track and resolve (or properly refer) customer's and sales representative's basic conversion and payroll issues on a timely basis with some assistance.
- Resolves assigned customer's questions accurately and timely.
- Effectively communicates with customers when resolving concerns.
- Effectively makes independent decisions on problem resolution that is consistent with Paycom's policies and procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for assisting Paycom management with special projects including quarter-end and year-end processing.
- Willingly works additional hours required to complete projects on time.
- Completes projects accurately.
- Completes projects timely as defined by Paycom management.
- Assist coworkers and Paycom management when requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 0 – 1 years of accounting or payroll related experience.
- 6+ months of Paycom experience required.
- Successfully completed New Client Setup training
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining organization and timely completion of projects.
- Must be detail oriented and have a record of low error levels.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers, specifically in Excel and Internet search techniques.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work within all levels of an organization.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments both inside the company and with customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
Competencies: Customer Service, Problem Solving – Critical Thinking, Communications, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organization Awareness, Self/Life Management, Continuous Improvement/Innovation and Change, Technical Competence
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website