Responsible for assistant NCS with YTD's entry, balancing, and importing as well as various other tasks assigned to the individual. New Client Set up Admin is available to assist all NCS Specialist with all aspects of setting up new business. Responsible for assisting Paycom management with special projects including quarter-end and year-end processing.
Assumes responsibility for assisting New Client Setup in converting new customers from their previous payroll system to Paycom accurately and timely:
- Reviews new client setup packet provided by sales for accuracy.
- Distributes accurately completed forms/power of attorneys to the correct authorities timely.
- Interprets data provided by the customer's previous payroll system and sets up the customer accurately in Indy and Boss including but not limited to scheduled earnings, deductions, departments, tax codes, workers comp codes, accruals, general ledger, reports, delivery instructions, billing, etc.
- Enters the customer's employee information online accurately and ensures the data is verified for accuracy.
- Enters the customer's employee's year-to-dates in Indy accurately and verifies totals are accurate.
- Ensures mid-quarter (if-applicable) tax information is received accurately and timely.
Assumes responsibility for the accurate input of employees' year-to-date balances.
- Ability to decode ADP master controls and accumulators.
- Ability to interpret our primary competitors' payroll registers.
- Ability to recognize unique format characteristics of specific payroll registers including placement of pre-tax and after-tax deductions.
- Has a clear understanding of the year-to-date entry method in Indy.
- Has a clear understanding of the year-to date entry method on excel import spreadsheets.
- Ability to accurately enter all recorded income information.
- Ability to pull the necessary reports and successfully compare and balance the year-to-dates entered against customer totals and liabilities.
Assumes responsibility for effectively researching, tracking and resolving customer's YTD issues on a timely basis.
- Resolves customer's YTD issues accurately and timely.
- Effectively communicates with NCS specialist when resolving issues.
- Effectively makes independent decisions on problem resolution that is consistent with Paycom's policies and procedures.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management.
- Assists New Client Specialist as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant YTD problems.
- Displays proper telephone etiquette by paying attention to the correct posture, inflection, courtesy, tone, understandability, and rate of speech.
- Demonstrates initiative by constantly looking for and recommending ways to improve New Client Setup, Paycom's operations and/or customer service.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Maintains a positive attitude with all Paycom personnel and management.
- Adheres to all policies of Paycom including those outlined in the Paycom Employee Handbook.
Assumes responsibility for assisting Paycom management with special projects including quarter-end and year-end processing.
- Willingly works additional hours required to complete projects on time.
- Completes projects accurately.
- Completes projects timely as defined by Paycom management.
- Assist coworkers and Paycom management when requested.
Regular attendance as required
Performs other duties as assigned
- High School graduate required.
- A minimum of two years of data entry/payroll related experience required. Experience converting companies from one system to another is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining organization and timely completion of projects.
- Must be detail oriented and have a record of low error levels.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers, specifically in Excel and Internet search techniques.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work within all levels of an organization.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments both inside the company and with customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website