The Media Manager will lead and direct the planning, execution and optimization of our digital and traditional media channels. Managing agency relationships and a team of media professionals, the ideal candidate will strategize media plans and lead the execution of prospect, client and recruiting advertising campaigns.
- Create and execute media strategies to maximize reach, resonance and results of campaigns that deliver on branding, conversion, and retention goals.
- Manage campaign media briefs and work closely with analytics and insights partners to develop the most cost efficient and effective paid media mix based on performance data.
- Manage day-to-day workflow, establish effective communication between players, and ensure all timelines and milestones are met internally and with Agency partners.
- Maintain continuous knowledge and status on all campaigns, identifying and quickly resolving obstacles, take real time decisions on reallocation of resources to capitalize on opportunities.
- Partner closely with cross-functional partners including Campaign Planning, Product and overall Marketing to ensure optimal holistic approach to achieving goals.
- Mentor, develop and lead media team members in a way that encourages strong performance and inspires excellence.
- Develop and lead a large scale paid media strategy for Lead Generation, Brand Awareness and Recruitment marketing efforts to meet campaign goals.
- Lead and direct all media agencies in high level channel planning and precision marketing and strategy as well as daily campaign performance optimizations.
Measurement & Insights:
- Manage the media budget, spend pacing and forcasting to ensure funds are invested and allocated to meet marketing KPIs.
- Lead the team and work closely with CRM, website (UX) and analytics teams to build high-performing audiences, develop holistic integrated targeting strategies that make business impact and optimize lead funnel experiences.
- Anticipate, strategize and implement top performing growth tactics and new opportunities to deliver the strongest ROAS & KPIs through consistent testing efforts.
- Analyze media performance and manage the development of media KPI reporting across campaigns and channels to identify opportunities for improvement. Distill insights and findings to inform ongoing media optimizations.
- Direct the management of various media technologies (CDP, DMP, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, technology or related field is required.
- MBA or Masters degree in a related field preferred.
- Current Google Ads Certification preferred.
- Current Google Analytics Certification preferred.
- Current Bing Ads Certification preferred.
- Current Facebook Blueprint certification preferred.
- Programmatic media certification (e.g. The Trade Desk, MediaMath, etc.) preferred.
- 8-12 years media planning/strategy experience as a supervisor, planner, or media specialist
- Minimum 5 years leading and directing advertising agencies.
- Minimum 3 years experience managing a team of two or more marketing professionals.
Skills and Abilities:
- Hands-on experience managing integrated campaign with budget over $25MM annually
- Experience executing (in-platform) digital and social media campaigns
- Experience or familiarity using industry media planning tools: Comscore, Google Ads, Prism, Media Tools, MRI Research, TNS, DDS/Strata/DataTech, etc.
- Demonstrated presentation and writing skills
- Proven ability to develop quality, well-conceived and successful media plans
- Demonstrated ability to utilize full funnel approach to media buying and optimization.
- Nimble, agile, and able to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient using Google Analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, advanced functions).
- The ability to develop tasks and work assignments, based on sometimes vaguely defined objectives.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website