The HR Business Partner will act as an advisor for the designated internal client groups across all aspects of HR. The HR Business Partner works with leaders of the business as well as all functional groups of HR to identify needs, provide input to the development of HR strategies and lead to achieve strategies.
- Provides consultative guidance and coaching to managers and employees on human resources-related matters, ensuring alignment with corporate policies, goals, and objectives.
- Works closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources, organizational and employee development at the business unit or division level.
- Assists senior management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives.
- Understands business strategies and assesses needs and barriers in order to drive business performance through development and delivery of HR strategy and solutions.
- May play a role in administering talent management and succession planning activity within client groups.
- Interpret and analyze management information and data to assist in making appropriate business decisions based on HR metrics and trends for client groups.
- Act as project lead on HR initiatives and/or point of escalation for unresolved issues requiring alignment to resolution.
- Engage employee relations to advise and guide leaders on complex employee relations matters.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Regular attendance as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree required in Business Administration, HR or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible and related experience in Human Resources.
- Advanced relationship management and consulting skills
- Advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively influence at a senior level
- Must be able to meet multiple deadlines in a fast paced, changing, dynamic work environment with changing priorities
- Must possess strong knowledge of Human Resources including but not limited to HR Strategy, Employment Law, Job Analysis, Organizational Development, and Recruiting
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Advanced computer literacy with specific proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to make large group presentations and consult effectively one-on-one
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website