Provides oversight and administration of the Paycom benefit offerings, including 401(k), ESPP and health/welfare plans.
- Leads, coaches, trains and develops a team of 3-5 direct reports.
- Oversees the administration of all benefit plans and LOA programs.
- Conducts a comprehensive annual review of the current benefit offerings, costs, communication strategies and processes.
- Manages open enrollment to include the preparation of open enrollment materials and announcements, coordination of system configuration, system testing, conducting benefit meetings and creating ESS courses.
- Participates in the 401(k) audit, identifies improvement opportunities and presents detailed action plans for resolutions to HR senior leadership.
- Ensures administration of the benefits plan is compliant with all applicable state and federal laws.
- Ensures compliance of all LOA programs, reviews current LOA programs, including FMLA, and the ADA interactive process for compliance and efficiency.
- Partners with internal HR and other departments to communicate benefits, processes and programs.
- Reviews surveys, exit interviews and feedback to drive retention through competitive benefits.
- Partners with HR Leadership and Benefits broker to assess the effectiveness of benefit programs and define the annual benefits strategy, including renewals, RFPs, vendor selection and contract negotiations
- Analyzes data to ensure reduction in benefit costs, improve coverage and provide insight on competitive benefit offerings.
- Responsible for the oversight and administration of all benefit plans and programs, including but not limited to: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401(k), ESPP, FMLA, LOA, ADA interactive process, and ACA reporting.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for Paycom benefits and programs.
- Handles escalations and provides guidance to employees and management regarding benefits and leave questions or challenges.
- Remains knowledgeable on state specific benefit laws or regulations.
- Oversees maintenance of documentation for internal and external audits, complies with record keeping requirements.
- Oversees benefit reconciliation bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Participates in and serves on 401K Committee
- Ensures legal compliance with HIPPA, ACA, and other applicable benefit laws while completing 5500s, annual 1095 forms, PCORI filings.
- Partners with HRIS, Product Management and other internal teams to provide feedback on system functionality and benefits best practice.
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business or other related field required
- SHRM-CP/SCP or other equivalent HR certification preferred
- 3-5 years progressive experience in benefits administration, including self-funded health plans and large employer 401(k) internal audits.
- Organization and attention to detail
- Benefit compliance, including multi-state
- Established experience with leading/developing entry to mid-level team members
- Ability to organize and compile reports and information required for annual nondiscrimination testing, 5500 preparation, SARs, audits, etc.
- Responsiveness and urgency when engaging with employees across multiple locations/states
- Technically capable, experience with HRIS systems, excel etc.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website