Seeking Medical Director for Matthew 25 located in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Matthew 25 is inspired by the Gospel to provide free primary healthcare services to uninsured, low-income residents in Northeast Indiana and Northwest Ohio. We are the only full-time clinic in Allen County offering medical, dental, and prescription services at no cost to patients. Matthew 25 has been a vital impact in our community since May 1, 1976. We are a volunteer-driven health practice that has over 500 volunteers including physicians, dentists, nurses, front desk personnel, hygienists, and medication processors. Matthew 25 receives no governmental monies and depends entirely on gifts from individuals, churches, organizations, and corporations, as well as grants from foundations.
- Need current license to practice medicine in IN
- Full time position (40+ hours per week)
- Staff of two NPs, three RNs and one CMA, additionally numerous volunteers ranging from MDs to CMAs
- Medical clinic has approximately 29,000 patient visits per year
- Position offers medical and dental coverage
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and the clinic is closed for approximately two weeks over the Christmas holiday
Address: 413 E Jefferson Blvd. Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Seeking Medical Director for Matthew 25 located in Fort Wayne, IndianaMatthew 25 is inspired by the Gospel to provide free primary health...
Apply on company website