Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the regions largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
Parkview Physicians Group Ohio is currently seeking a Board Eligible / Board Certified Outpatient Family Medicine Physician / Medical Director to join their team in Bryan, Ohio.
- 1.0 FTE with a breakdown of 0.7 Family Medicine and 0.3 Medical Director responsibility.
- The clinic is located directly across the street from Community Hospital and will have Hospitalist partners round on patients while they are in-patients.
- Position is due to a retirement, so you will begin with a full panel of patients.
- Minimum Required Hours per week: 36 patient contact hours, flexible hours available.
- Option to do inpatient rounding on newborns.
- Collaborate with the medical board to update, amend, and replace medical policies
- Manage our team of Physicians and ensure that employees are complying with company policies when providing care.
- Work directly with providers to educate them on our care process and determine what can be done to improve overall care quality.
- Act as the medical expert in dealings with vendors and non-medical facilities that work within the organization.
- Lead work groups and leadership committees that are designed to improve patient care and enhance relationships with providers.
- Physician will provide an average of sixteen (16) hours per week of Medical Director administrative and supervisory services when not on vacation.
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salariesplus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Long and short term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact Susan Dillon and Caitlyn Nixon, Provider Recruitment Sourcing & Support Specialists at email@example.com.
Located in the northwest corner of Ohio, near the Michigan and Indiana borders, Bryan, Ohio is a family-friendly community featuring exceptional schools and an award winning park system. Bryan is the home of Ohio Art, the maker of the Etch-a-Sketch and the Spangler Candy Company, maker of Dum Dums and Circus Peanuts. The city has been voted as one of the Best Small Cities in America, Best Small City in Ohio and Safest City in Ohio. Quality of life is outstanding in this community and is located near 2 major metropolitan areas within a 1-hour drive! Learn more about the community by clicking on the below links:
- Bryan Chamber of Commerce
- Williams County Economic Development Corporation
- City of Bryan
- Map of Bryan, Ohio
- Northwest Ohio Regional Economic Development Assoc.
- Ohio Department of Development Regional Growth Partnership
- Regional Growth Partnership
- Toledo Metropolitan Area Council of Governments
Apply on company website