Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Parham Doctors' Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Supv House Admin and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.Benefits
Parham Doctors' Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Supv House Admin opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Nursing Supervisor Registered Nurse (RN), you will provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the hospital. While providing clinical and administrative support on the unit, you will work closely with the clinical team to create and implement a care plan that meets each patient's needs. You will also coordinate unit activities and assure accountability of all assigned tasks.
- Your Primary function in this role is to provide leadership in the absence of hospital and other administrative staff.
- As a member of Nursing Supervisor team you will demonstrate fiscal responsibility by assuring appropriate departmental staffing utilization.
- You will assure that all staff demonstrate appropriate professional behaviors.
- You responsibility includes to instruct and educate patients and family members.
- Respond appropriately to potential and/or actual emergencies with direct and appropriate actions.
- Coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What qualifications you will need:
- Required Five (5) years current nursing experience with minimum two (2) years demonstrated leadership experience
- Prior experience as a Hospital Nursing Supervisor preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Licensed a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia or has a Compact license.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
Henrico Doctors' Hospital has provided quality healthcare services to the Richmond community since 1974. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 340-bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities. The hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in trauma, cardiovascular and neurological care, women's health, oncology, and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We are a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center. As part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we drive the state in minimally invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
We are proud to be the recipient of several national awards. The awards include Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics®, 100 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiology Services and Treatment of Stroke, and Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award. We have many other Five-Star clinical achievements recognizing our heart, stroke, and critical care programs.
At Henrico Doctors' Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Supv House Admin opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website