Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Radiology Technician PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Parham Doctors' Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Parham Doctors' Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Radiology Technician PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
- Obtains quality radiographs of patients in an acceptable timeframe.
- Complies with radiation safety guidelines. Operates radiographic equipment safely.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform all necessary computer operations.
- Render patient care in a professional and courteous manner and always identifies patients utilizing proper protocol.
- Prepare examination rooms for radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures.
- Assist the radiologist in administering medications, contrast agents and all types of care to the patient.
- Reviews each exam for technical accuracy and identifies anatomical orientation on all images.
- Demonstrates willingness to assist in additional duties.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding employees and patients.
- Completes and maintains educational requirements
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT)
- Vocational School Graduate
No Travel Travel Required
No experience Required Years of Experience
Henrico Doctors' Hospital has provided quality healthcare services to the Richmond community since 1974. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 340-bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities. The hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in trauma, cardiovascular and neurological care, women's health, oncology, and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We are a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center. As part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we drive the state in minimally invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
We are proud to be the recipient of several national awards. The awards include Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics®, 100 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiology Services and Treatment of Stroke, and Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award. We have many other Five-Star clinical achievements recognizing our heart, stroke, and critical care programs.
At Henrico Doctors' Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Radiology Technician PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website