DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The primary objective of the Reimbursement Department is to facilitate proper related party reporting.
Complete Medicare and Medicaid cost reports to obtain appropriate reimbursement from these programs and monitor hospitals' compliance with the company's reimbursement policies and procedures.
- Prepare Medicare and Medicaid cost reports to obtain all amounts due from these programs.
- Prepare accounting entries to record the cost reports.
- Revise data elements used to compute contractual adjustments based on the latest annual cost report and
- periodic interim cost reports.
- Review hospital's monthly contractual adjustment computations for accuracy and compliance with policies.
- Periodically visit hospitals to assure that the hospital is complying with requirements for data collection for cost reporting and to keep updated on
- operational changes and answer questions as need be.
- Supply fiscal MAC auditors with data and support used to prepare cost reports and answer any questions regarding the cost reports.
- Critically review proposed adjustments to cost reports and decide, along with the Director and Managing Director, which adjustments should be appealed.
- Assist hospitals to prepare and review contractual adjustments budgets.
- Prepare annual and final external audit workpapers. Communicate issues to both the reporting and division managers.
- Serve as a resource on reimbursement matters to hospital personnel.
- Assist in preparation of feasibility studies for new services.
- Requires 5- 7 years' relevant work experience
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Reporting experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website