DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Schedule will vary based upon which team selected for, Monday - Friday 8am- 5pm PST, One mid-day shift 10am-7pm PST; One Saturday per month 7am-11pm PST: Must be able to work PST schedule
Monday or Tuesday can work 8am - 5pm OR 6am- 3pm, Wednesday 10am- 7pm, Thursday 8am- 5pm (potentially) every other week 6am- 3pm), Friday 8am - 5pm, One Saturday per month 7 am - 11pm; Must be able to work PST schedule
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment Jump-start your career at Parallon as a Bilingual-Spanish Collections Specialist.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive base salary, bonus potential, an excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, vision, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As a Bilingual-Spanish Collections Specialist, you will perform collection follow up on delinquent and/or non-delinquent accounts for medical facilities in a high volume, inbound and outbound, call center environment. You will utilize excellent communication and customer service skills to resolve patient accounts.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE?
- You will refer calls/accounts to appropriate parties based on customer inquiries.
- You will identify problem accounts and escalate as appropriate.
- You will update the patient account record to identify actions taken on the account.
- You will work with patients and guarantors to secure payment on outstanding account balances.
- You will maintain minimum production and quality standards.
- You will achieve passing quality review scores per unit requirements.
- You will produce acceptable unit collection volumes.
- You will work within company attendance guidelines.
- You will provide excellent customer service.
- You will practice and adhere to the Parallon “Code of Conduct" philosophy and “Mission and Values Statement".
- You will attend Privacy and Security Training as required by the HIPAA Awareness Program and comply with all guidelines, policies and procedures to assure sensitive or confidential information is protected in accordance with the HIPAA rules and regulations.
High School diploma or GED preferred
Minimum one year related experience preferred, preferably in healthcare
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website