DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That's why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry's leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, operating over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
The Parallon Project Services Project Director is responsible for organization, project and program management, and monitoring of the successful development and implementation of all project controls for projects and programs as assigned. This includes the creation and maintenance of the following project and program control processes:
- Ownership and coordination of the project and program deliverables management process
- Assured compliance with project and program control minimum standards
- Production of overall program status reports
- Day-to-day oversight of key special projects
The position requires solid communication skills to lead project teams, as well as to interface with other departments (including IT&S), business partners, and leadership. The Project Director must be results-oriented with a demonstrated strong commitment and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. Some travel may be required.
- Actively and professionally communicate with Parallon Business Units, Service Centers, HCA Division, HCA Corporate and/or HCA Facility stakeholders to manage multiple project Business Owner(s) and team member relationships to accomplish project goals
- Author/facilitate strategic initiatives and develop documentation such as project Charters, Education and Communication plans, detailed project plans, implementation toolkits, and present program and project updates/presentations to Business Owners within assigned projects, programs, or initiatives.
- Proactively assure that Parallon standard project controls are followed by both Parallon and IT&S project management personnel.
- Proactively identify and manage project and program-level risks and issues via documented project / program risk and issue processes.
- Proactively manage the deliverables and change management processes for assigned programs and projects.
- Provide management, either directly or indirectly, of other Parallon Project Management staff to assure quality of work and integration of team members' work.
- Mentor staff in project management and controls.
- Facilitate decision-making that is required for progress on projects and programs.
- Assure quality assurance and ensure projects and programs meet all audit expectations.
- Be actively involved in business case development for projects/programs within Parallon as necessary.
- Act in a Parallon Program Management role as a single point of contact and accountability in coordination with IT&S for large scale Parallon or HCA technology development & implementation initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management/Administration, or other comparable Bachelor's Degree (may be substituted with 7 to 10 years relevant experience).
- Master's Degree preferred
- 5-8 years project management experience in managing multiple projects and programs to successful completion across multiple hospitals, business offices, or health systems, preferably in healthcare revenue cycle
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Experience leading large, enterprise-scale projects or programs preferred
- HCA/Parallon operations and systems knowledge a plus
- Hospital operations, financial services, supply chain, or IT experience a plus
- PMP and/or LEAN certification is preferred, but not required
Benefits of working at Parallon
Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#ParallonBCOM
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website