Salad and Sandwich Maker
PANERA CAFE ASSOCIATE: SALAD & SANDWICH MAKER
Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself and reach your goals? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you succeed—every day, in every way. Come join the fun!
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for a quarterly increase based on performance
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance vacation & 401(k) with match available
Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you'll thrive on our team
Our Salad & Sandwich Makers delight customers with real food, real fast.
With dozens of menu items—and endless possible combinations—Panera's kitchen is no fast-food assembly line. Our Salad & Sandwich Makers prep, cook, assemble, and plate soups, salads, grain bowls, sandwiches, and more—using nothing but real ingredients in every single order.
As a Salad & Sandwich Maker at Panera, your job includes among other tasks to:
- Assemble a wide range of menu items.
- Ensure every order is made quickly, correctly, and consistently.
- Meet speed and accuracy goals.
- Help build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
- Step in and support your manager and team.
This job is for you if:
- You enjoy working with food. (Note: Food service experience is preferred, but not required.).
- You want to partner with a fun, energized team that can work hard and laugh often.
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry.
- You're committed to health and food safety.
- You're at least 16 years of age.
- You are passionate about our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking risks
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
Growth Opportunities at Panera:
- A Path to Success: – Most of our retail managers started as hourly associates. Our career path program helps you get there.
- Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your skills and prepare you for a strong career—whatever your goals may be.
- Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each year—so you'll have plenty of chances to move or grow with us.
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a thousand possibilities.
Get ready to rise.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer601018 Lexington, KY - Norman Lane
Apply on company website