At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
- Auditing of telephone service and billing: Aids Telecom Administrator in auditing periodic billing sheets for abnormal charges and anomalies and works with third party billing vendor to escalate account billing issues, including analog to VoIP service transitions.
- Maintenance of telephone services: Executes and follows through with telephone service orders, including new service, cancellation, and modification, under direction of the Telecom Administrator based on auditing and business needs.
- Store VoIP Escalation: Provides troubleshooting of store VoIP systems including provisioning and RMA of store VoIP devices.
- Telecom-Data/Internet Services:
- Auditing of internet service and billing: Aids Telecom Administrator in auditing periodic billing sheets for abnormal charges and anomalies and works with third party billing vendor and/or individual service providers to escalate account billing issues, including cancellations of legacy services due to new service implementation.
- New Service Orders: Assists Telecom Administrator in follow up and implementation of new internet services for new and existing locations on an individual or project basis.
- Equipment Recovery: Works with operations and/or service providers to recover legacy or unused equipment.
- Maintains accurate records of services, equipment, and relevant internet service information.
- Executes project/non-project tasks under the direction of the Telecom Administrator regarding any telecom related needs.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
- Telecom acumen and knowledge
- Contract and invoice experience
- Financial and Excel experience
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Apply on company website