At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The CrunchTime Administrator is responsible for the maintenance of our Crunchtime Information Systems database. CrunchTime! Information Systems is a software application suite that helps control food, beverage, and labor costs. This position is also responsible for training users on the Crunchtime software products – Enterprise Manager and Net Chef. The CrunchTime Administrator serves as the system expert and provides support to users of all levels at the corporate office and at restaurant locations during restaurant business hours as well as after hours. This position is also accountable for the successful implementation of the application at all restaurant locations.
Essential functions: The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Executes Crunchtime data maintenance including, but not limited to: adding new products, adding new recipes, entering and updating new and changed vendor information, managing vendor order guides, setting up new locations, adding, changing or deactivating application users, maintaining and producing reports, including financial, and posting calendars.
- Ensures that the CrunchTime system remains in sync with other integrated systems (POS, accounting software). Monitors data transfer error remediation to rapidly fix any failed file transfer.
- Evaluates the new release versions of the software, requests upgrades, and tests all new features for implementation into Product Database.
- Creates standard Crunchtime training materials that will be kept up-to-date as new features are added and SOPs change.
- Motivates team members through “ad-hoc” training projects to develop their troubleshooting skills and software product knowledge.
- Communicates directly with Crunchtime Client Services team to convey outstanding issues, requests, and training needs.
- Prepares analytical results for Food, Beverage & Inventory Control. Investigates cost and/or revenue variances and develops recommended action plans to resolve such variances. Acts as liaison between Purchasing, Finance, IT, and Operations to ensure all necessary database updates are completed on time for new policy or menu rollouts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IS or related field
- Minimum three years of experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality environment
- Successful completion of annual store training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to demonstrate and teach Panda's Mission, Values, and Culture
- Knowledge of Crunchtime software
- Knowledge of basic accounting, P&L, B/S, COGS
- Understanding of use case concepts
- Strong computer/technology skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Visio; proficient in MS Excel, specifically vlookup
- Communication (oral and written), presentation and facilitation skills
- Time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to solve basic problems independently
- Ability to work positively with other departments and Operations (“win/win”)
- Ability to talk and share before a group
- Ability to embrace change and continuous learning
COMPETENCIES: The following are Panda Leadership Competencies for Professional: • Listening • Peer Relationships • Functional/Technical Skills • Business Acumen • Comfort around higher management • Planning • Self Knowledge • Customer focus • Integrity and trust
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website