Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Creative Director Consultant position defines and oversees the creative strategy, development and execution of design and copy/editorial content for Panda to reach and create an emotional connection with guests. The Director acts as a sounding board for the Creative Services, in-house agency teams as well as all external agencies in the support and refinement of the Panda brand. Provides a high level of relationship-building and business strategy to Creative and client teams.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
• Provides overall creative direction and feedback that proactively delivers PRG's vision, culture and brand and ensures all creative executions align with the company's marketing and business strategies. Builds and promotes a more direct and contemporary connection between Panda and its guests through the company's visual and written communications.
• Mentors the Creative Services team. Sets the department's vision and executes its staffing and development initiatives.
• Champions brand positioning and standards at every point of contact and sets and maintains the integrity of creative standards.
• Supports Marketing, Operations and Support Center leadership in the evaluation, development and refinement of strategic communications at the individual project, program and brand levels.
• Collaborates with internal Marketing teams to deliver integrated campaigns. Educates internal stakeholders about creative and strategic communications trends and metrics and consults with them on new opportunities.
• Seeks and engages with external agencies as partners in developing and producing the company's brand, promotional and strategic communications. Builds strong, collaborative business partnerships with key clients, colleagues and partners.
• Bachelor's degree in design, journalism, public relations, communications or a related field; Advanced degree preferred • Minimum 10 years of experience in graphic design, advertising or communications-related field with increasing management experience • Successful completion of annual store training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to develop, model and teach Panda's Mission, Values, and Culture • Expert knowledge of communications and marketing strategies • Experience with a wide array of media including print, broadcast, digital, outdoor and events/displays • Understanding of all aspects of print and interactive design, as well as copywriting • Strong, flexible strategic thinker with vision • Strong leadership, people, team building, communication, presentation, listening, facilitation, training, and assessment skills • Strong financial management and analysis skills • Strong relationship building skills applied internally and externally • Strong project management skills • Strong computer/technology skills and highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite • Ability to embrace change and continuous learning
Apply on company website