Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary culture
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Opportunity to practice full spectrum Internal medicine including procedures
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO Equal Employment Opportunity
Tree-lined streets and a small village atmosphere characterize Los Altos, located in the heart of world-famous Silicon Valley. Just 40 miles south of San Francisco, Los Altos is a residential community served by several charming, small retail areas. The seven-square-mile city is comprised of small businesses, excellent schools, libraries and churches. The quiet, family-friendly PAMF care center is conveniently located and has recently expanded, in size and number of physicians, to better serve our patients. Our new building adds about 13,000 square feet to the campus, creating room for more exam rooms, laboratory facilities and a conference room for health education classes.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.Highlights:Phys...
Apply on company website