Description$5K SIGN ON BONUS AND/OR RELOCATION AVAILABLE
Palms of Pasadena Hospital
1501 Pasadena Ave St. Petersburg, FL 33707Introduction
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Point of Care Quality Coordinator opening with Palms of Pasadena Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. Palms of Pasadena Hospital is a 307-bed hospital. The facility offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services along with specialty programs to the people in St. Petersburg and surrounding areas for over 40 years. Over 350 physicians, 700 employees and 200 volunteers share in the hospital's dedication to advanced care, improved technologies and medical expertise.Benefits
At Palms of Pasadena Hospital, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a Point of Care Quality Coordinator for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Point of Care Coordinator like you to provide expertise and champion results. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels the patient experience is as meaningful as we do.
- Analyze proficiency testing samples
- Review proficiency testing and/or quality assurance results and work with departments to develop corrective action plans, where indicated
- Complete all required records/documentation pertaining to quality assurance and/or point-of-care testing records
- Monitor accreditation agency licensing status and assist department director in preparing licensing and renewal paperwork (CAP, CLIA, AHCA, business license, etc.)
- Prepare annual assessment of Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Regulatory compliance under the guidance of the Department director
- Participate in the evaluation, selection, and implementation of point-of-care testing equipment in support of facility service needs
You Should Have:
- A 2 Year/Associate Degree required, 4 Year/Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology preferred
- A State of Florida Technologist License OR the ability to obtain during the interview process
- A State of Florida Supervisor's License is preferred
- 3-5 Years of Experience in a clinical laboratory setting with quality assurance and/or point-of-care testing
Integrated Regional Labs Integrated Regional Laboratories (IRL) is a full service provider for clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology services, providing hospitals, physicians and clients with timely diagnostic information for patient care. IRL is a laboratory service component of HCA Healthcare supporting hospital and commercial lab services for over 80 HCA facilities in the state of Florida.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Point of Care Quality Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website