SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Cardiac Rehab RN today with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.At OPRMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Desirable day (8a-5:30p) work schedule with 8 hour shifts; no nights and an occasional Saturday coverage.
- Level II Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Strong cohesive unit with experience. Dedicated to training and development for future career paths.
- Under direct supervision of the Coordinator, the RN coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state nursing practice acts, ANA Standards of Practice and Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation policies and procedures under the guidelines of the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR).
QualificationsWhat Qualifications You Will Need:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current RN licensure required; excellent interpersonal skills required; BCLS certification required upon hire. ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire.
A minimum of 2 years clinical experience on a telemetry, step down or intensive care unit. Preferably previous experience in a Cardiopulmonary Rehab Unit.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website