Neurosurgeon - Spine Focus
The Eastside Health Alliance (EHA) is a strategic joint venture between EvergreenHealth and Overlake Medical Center structured to serve the growing and dynamic Eastside Seattle community. EHA is currently recruiting for a complex spine neurosurgeon to join our group of three neurosurgeons and two orthopedic spine surgeons as we expand our multidisciplinary spine program. The neurosurgeon will be based out of Overlake Medical Center in Bellevue, WA.https://www.eastsidehealthalliance.org/Program highlights:
- Join in the expansion of our well-established comprehensive, multidisciplinary, multi-hospital spine program
- Extensive inpatient/outpatient physiatry services
- Large employed medical groups at each hospital
- Established neurohospitalist, outpatient neurology resources
- Seattle is one of the most dynamic cities in the USA, and the Eastsideis the fastest growing suburb of Seattles King County. The region is world famous for its beauty and access to every kind of outdoor activity.
Overlake Medical Centeris a 349-bed, nonprofit regional medical center offering a full range of advanced medical services to the Puget Sound region. Led by a volunteer board of trustees,we employ nearly 3,000 people and have some 1,000 active and courtesy providers on our medical staff, including more than 200 providers who are employed by the organization. Overlake Medical Center is located in Bellevue, WA.
EvergreenHealthis a physician led, integrated health care system that serves nearly one million residents in King and Snohomish counties and offers a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. A staff of 5,000 provides clinical excellence in over 80 specialties, including heart and vascular care, oncology, surgical care, orthopedics, neurosciences, womens and childrens services, pulmonary care, infectious disease and travel medicine, and home care and hospice services.EvergreenHealthis located in Kirkland, WA.
Send CVs directly to email@example.com
Apply on company website