Join OSF Medical Group as a full-time Internal Medicine Physician in Peoria, Illinois. This is an exciting opportunity to join OSF HealthCare's main campus where you will have easy access to a strong support team as well as state-of-the-art technology. In this role, you will provide outpatient services as part of a team-based model which provides a medical assistant to each physician. Additionally, there are also teaching opportunities available for those interested. There is no call for physicians during their first year, afterwards call is one weekend every two months, and first call is always taken by staffed RNs. Enjoy being part of an exceptional team of professionals providing world-class care to patients in Peoria, Illinois.
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Outpatient care
- No call for first year; 1 weekend every 2 months afterwards
- Call is phone only, no in-person; first call is always handled by after-hours call center
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Student loan repayment options and financial counseling
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- Residency/training stipend available
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice, CME and association membership dues
- EPIC integrated organization
- Teaching opportunity available
- Career development through a Physician Leadership Academy
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Where You'll Work
OSF Medical Group is a network of more than 2,400 physicians, specialists and advanced practice providers serving patients throughout Illinois and Michigan through its many medical centers, off-site clinics and physician offices. Thanks to this extensive team, OSF Medical Group provides comprehensive and compassionate care to more than 900,000 patients each year. This group of collegial and collaborative providers uses a team-based approach to create an integrated system of patient-centered care.
Where You'll Live
Located in the Illinois River Valley, Peoria is a charming and bustling city of 113,000 people. This lively community has a beautiful waterfront as it sits right on Peoria River. The city offers a high quality of life at a low cost and is home to multiple colleges, including Bradley University and the Saint Francis Medical College of Nursing. It also features multiple music festivals each year, a zoo, opera house and its own airport.
Who You'll Work For
OSF HealthCare is an integrated health system comprising of 15 hospitals, 914 physicians and more than 1,600 group practice providers throughout the states of Illinois and Michigan. Named one of America's Best-In-State Employers for 2021 by Forbes and recognized as a leader in patient-centered care by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, OSF HealthCare leads through example by providing every patient with compassionate and quality care in a community that celebrates the Gift of Life.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 17673
Apply on company website