Orlando Health is establishing a comprehensive Digestive Health Institute that will serve as a Center of Excellence for patients with digestive disorders. The Institute will include a tertiary care, subspecialized, Digestive Diseases Center located within Orlando Healths flagship hospital - Orlando Regional Medical Center. The Orlando Health DHI will integrate Orlando Healths satellite hospitals into a cohesive network that will provide the highest standard of clinical care and promote community-based clinical research and education. The Orlando Health DHI is seeking to recruit a board-certified gastroenterologist to its satellite hospital located in St. Cloud, Florida. Orlando Health St. Cloud is an 84-bed, acute care hospital, that offers comprehensive emergency, inpatient and outpatient care, with specialties including cardiology, critical care, infectious disease, orthopedics, radiology, neurology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, rehabilitation, minimally invasive and robotic surgical procedures.
Job highlights include:
- salary plus wRVU and sign-in bonus.
- Calls shared with part-time hospital employed GI and two other private GI physicians. No need to travel to other campuses.
- Present volume exceeds 1,250 plus endoscopic procedures.
- Excellent Advanced Practitioner support.
- Outpatient clinic space within same campus.
- Active plans to establish an Ambulatory Endoscopy Center (AEC) within the same campus.
- Advanced procedural experience not required.
- Anticipated growing clinical service with opportunity to add another GI soon.
- Extensive cultural resources, including an international airport, several outdoor and indoor style shopping malls, close to theme parks and cosmopolitan area.
- Excellent place to raise a family with excellent school system
Located in the heart of St. Cloud, Florida an 84-bed, acute care hospital, Orlando Health St. Cloud offers comprehensive emergency, inpatient and outpatient care, with specialties including cardiology, critical care, infectious disease, orthopedics, radiology and full surgical services plus outpatient Rehabilitation Services and a Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center. Our expert medical team includes skilled, board-certified physicians representing a broad range of medical and surgical specialties to provide for all your healthcare needs.
Orlando Health St. Cloud is committed to meeting the healthcare needs of our growing community with a broad range of services, modern facilities, advanced technology and a skilled team of care providers. Among the medical and surgical services offered are cardiology, critical care, digestive health, endocrinology, infectious disease, neurology, orthopedics, radiology, rehabilitation, and minimally invasive and robotic surgical procedures.
Our team of medical experts includes skilled, board-certified physicians, nurses and support team members who are dedicated to providing you with the best possible care in the safest environment possible. As a reflection of this dedication to excellence, Orlando Health St. Cloud has earned multiple awards and certifications over recent years. In 2018, the hospital had more than 52,000 patient interactions.
Orlando Health St. Cloud considers it a privilege to care for you and your family.
Orlando Health is establishing a comprehensive Digestive Health Institute that will serve as a Center of Excellence for patients with digestive...
Apply on company website