SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Radiology Technologist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Orange Park Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.As a PRN employee you'll enjoy: Flexible scheduling Competitive pay 401(k) with employer match Employee Stock Purchase Program Additionally, you will have a great opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital organizations in the world.
We are seeking a Radiology Technologist to perform radiological diagnostic procedures as outlined by the Radiologist on a PRN/as needed basis. As an integral member of the multidisciplinary team that makes up Medical Imaging, you will have a significant impact on the improvement of human life.What you will do in this role:
- You will prepare patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into a specified position, and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- You will minimize radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation safety
- You will operate diagnostic equipment, process images and prepare room with the necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- You will have responsibilities relating to ensuring a positive patient encounter including maintaining accurate patient records, scheduling patients, overseeing patient transportation, ordering supplies and sustaining a healthy work environment.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology is required.
- State of Florida Certified Radiology Technologist (CRT) License is required.
- RT Certification from ARRT is required.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as Radiology Technologist is highly preferred.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Radiology Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website