SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Orange Park Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
As a PRN employee you'll enjoy:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Additionally, you will have a great opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital organizations in the world.You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Nuclear Medicine Technologist like you to be a part of our team. The Nuclear Medicine Technologist for our practice provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care. As the Nuclear Med Tech, you will be responsible for providing Nuclear Medicine Images of technical detail, requiring independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative in producing quality nuclear medical exams, and providing administrative services to the diagnostic imaging department. We are seeking an addition to our team who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. What you will do in this role:
- You will prepare, measure, and administer radiopharmaceuticals in diagnostic and therapeutic studies, utilizing a variety of equipment while following prescribed procedures.
- You will calibrate equipment.
- You will perform diagnostic studies on patients as prescribed by physician, using scanners, or scintillation cameras to detect radiation emitted and to produce counters, scalers, and scintillation detectors.
- You will administer therapeutic dose of radiopharmaceuticals under the direction of a physician.
- You will follow radiation safety techniques in use and disposal of radioactive materials.
- You will provide care for birth to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 to 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited AMA program with a certificate or degree in Radiologic Technology, Nuclear Medicine Technology
- State of Florida Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) License is required
- Registered with the ARRT (N) and/or NMTCB or eligible for registry is required
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
Orange Park Medical Center is a full service, certified Level II Trauma Center with 300 plus inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, FL and just outside of Jacksonville, FL. This state-of-the-art facility provides top-notch medical care to Clay County and the surrounding communities for over the past 40 years. As part of the HCA Healthcare family, the largest healthcare provider in the world, Orange Park Medical Center provides the opportunity to develop your career alongside more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff. Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines, Orange Park Medical Center has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider of choice in Northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Nuclear Medicine Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website