DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Manager you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Orange Park Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Orange Park Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Manager Progressive Care Trauma ICU is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing and directing functions to ensure the effective operation of the unit. In cooperation with the leadership team, the Manager will be instrumental in developing plans, policies and procedures to efficiently provide quality care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will ensure effective, flexible utilization of staff within staffing guidelines, taking into consideration the staff's competency and patient acuity
- You will evaluate staff performance and work-related behavior per policies, obtaining information from appropriate personnel utilizing effective coaching to enhance the performance of the employee
- You will model leadership behavior, set expectations for team work and hold staff accountable for performance
- You will be demonstrate effectiveness in planning for future needs by budget preparation on an annual basis, monitoring monthly reports to ensure that the department stays within budget constraints
- You will participate in the organization's educational programs and support the community outreach program, while maintaining advanced practice study
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State which you practice or must hold Compact/Multi-State RN License
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- A current BLS and ACLS from American Heart Association (AHA or American Red Cross) are required
- TNCC or TCAR within 12 months of hire
- 3+ years of acute care nursing experience
At Orange Park Medical Center we are committed to quality care and a heightened focus on extraordinary service. Founded in 1974, Orange Park Medical Center has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider in northeast Florida.
We are a full-service, acute care hospital with 310 plus beds, located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities. The hospital has 170 private rooms. There are nine labor, delivery and recovery room suites for new mothers and a seven-bed, Level II NICU for premature babies and those born with special needs. There is also a 24-bed psychiatric unit, 20-bed inpatient rehab unit and 20 intensive care unit (ICU) beds.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Manager opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a member of our team. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website