Optum is looking for a Full-Time,Physician Assistant to join our team in the Long Beach area. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patients needs.
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If youre looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Monday thru Friday, no nights and no call but must have a degree of flexibility to occasionally work past 5 pm and availability to work on occasional Saturdays
- Visiting our company-owned outpatient clinics, while visiting SNFs, patient homes, and IPA offices to perform senior wellness visits
- Excellent support from specialists and administrative staff
- Primary area of responsibility for this position is Long Beach and the surrounding communities
- 2 years of experience or more in an outpatient setting as a Physician Assistant
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- CA Driver's license active in good standing
- Current association certification as a Physician Assistant
- Fluency in Spanish highly desired
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Employee Wellness Program
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here youll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work. (SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Optum is looking for a Full-Time, Physician Assistant to join our team in the Long ...
Apply on company website