Optum is looking for a full-time Floating Primary Care Physician to join our team in the Greater Los Angeles area. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patients needs.
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package that includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If youre looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- The candidate will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics throughout the San Fernando Valley, the San Gabriel Valley, and Los Angeles
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
- 18-20 Avg Daily Patient Census
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs
- No patient panel assigned
- Travel stipend included
- May also cover urgent care
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months
- Current California DEA certificate required to start
- BC/BE inInternal Medicine, Family Medicine
- Bilingual Spanish
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights
- Employee Wellness Program
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here youll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work. (SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Optum is looking for a full-time Floating Primary Care Physician to join our team in the Greater Los Angeles ...
Apply on company website