Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you! We have immediate opportunity for Per Diem Dermatologist to join our specialty team in Orange County.
- Clinic Locations: Optum Huntington Beach, Anaheim and Seal Beach
- Per Diem Schedule: Varied shifts, approximately 1-2 shifts per week
- Initial consults, follow up appointments, diagnose and treat various skin conditions.
- Perform in office procedures including biopsy, cryotherapy, excisions,electrodessication / curettage and other dermatological and light cosmetic procedures.
- Average Daily Patient Census: 18-20 patients
- Unrestricted California Physician (MD/DO) License
- Current California DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC Dermatology
- Minimum 1-2 years general medical Dermatology experience required, managed care background preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- EMR proficient
We offer competitive Per Diem rate, medical malpractice coverage and eligibility for 401K plan.
Were changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment. All this together is your time to do your lifes best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Life Changing WorkWant to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FU...
Apply on company website