Vision: Wisconsin's first choice for casino entertainment.
Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
The duties and responsibilities are not an all inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position.
OPEN TO ONEIDA ENROLLED TRIBAL MEMBERS ONLY
SALARY: $20.92/Hr (NEGOTIABLE)
(Employees will receive 5% below the negotiated pay rate during their probationary status.)
Monday-Thursday (6pm to 6am) - $1.00 per hour worked
Friday 4pm to Saturday 4am - $3.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4am to 4pm) - $2.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4pm to 4am) - $3.00 per hour worked
Sunday 4am to Monday 6pm - $2.00 per hour worked
Accomplish the Slot Department objectives by assisting senior management in the daily supervision of the Slot Department. Ensure department services meet and exceed customer expectations and are delivered according to established policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with established laws, regulations, policies, and procedures to include the Tribal State Compact, Gaming Ordinance, and IGRA for Slot operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers at all times. Provide solutions for customer concerns and continually focus on customer service as our top priority.
- Provide leadership to supervised staff and assigned areas of the Slot Department. Participate and provide input in Slot management activities.
- Work with the Slot Department personnel to ensure resources are available to carry out responsibilities.
- Assess and analyze all work performance activities for the purpose of continually improving in any area. Ensure systems are in place which guarantees work activities are completed and guarantee results. Ensure systems and people are aligned to provide results established in all areas. Make improvements as needed and recommend needed improvements to all Slot Management personnel.
- Develop, maintain, and facilitate effective relationships, communications processes and activities with all Gaming personnel and all other internal and external customers. Attend department meetings to ensure effective communications take place.
- Develop and maintain Slot Department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements in all areas at all times. Adhere to established quality, service delivery, customer service, and customer demand expectations. Adhere to all audit, and legal regulations/laws and practices.
- Ensure guests of Oneida Casino receive a pleasant experience by: practicing positive guest services to include, but not limited to, answering customer questions, resolving immediate concerns, demonstrating how the games are played, and retrieving change for the guests.
- Improve staff effectiveness by counseling, training, and engaging employees; plan, delegate, monitor, and appraise job tasks and results in a timely manner.
- Host regular staff meetings to ensure communication between personnel and department-related activities.
- Maintain and secure necessary controls for the Slot operations, including the outlets
- Must be authorized as eligible to operate a personal vehicle under the Oneida Nation's Vehicle Driver Certification and Fleet Management Law prior to actual start date.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must be an enrolled member of the Oneida Nation.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field; two (2) years of work experience in customer service or in a hospitatlity environment.one (1) year in a supervisory or lead capacity, an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Two (2) years of Gaming experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently sit and stand.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to Twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Evening, holiday, weekend, extended hours, and irregular shifts may be required.
- Work environment may NOT be smoke, noise or dust free.
- A Tuberculosis (TB) Screening and/or TB Skin Test is required within thirty (30) days of employment and annually thereafter.
The Oneida Nation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability status in employment or the provision of services. However, individuals of Indian ancestry and Veterans will be given preference by law in initial employment or re-employment.
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Until Filled
Apply on company website