Vision: Wisconsin's first choice for casino entertainment.
Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
The duties and responsibilities are not an all inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position.
SALARY: $15.00/Hr (Negotiable)
(Employees will receive 5% below the negotiated pay rate during their probationary status.)
Monday-Thursday (6pm to 6am) - $1.00 per hour worked
Friday 4pm to Saturday 4am - $3.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4am to 4pm) - $2.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4pm to 4am) - $3.00 per hour worked
Sunday 4am to Monday 6am - $2.00 per hour worked
Responsible for the overall carpentry/maintenance of all Gaming buildings. Perform skilled tasks in accordance with standard practices of the construction and carpentry trades and codes under direction from Carpenters.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, layout, construct, and install various materials for projects using standard carpentry methods and meeting code requirements.
- Ability to operate and maintain tools, lifts, and equipment.
- Install, maintain, and repair various flooring and sub flooring.
- Work with various glues, adhesives, and caulks.
- Repair damaged and defective woodwork where possible to eliminate functional and visual defects.
- Perform duties at various heights using lifts or ladders.
- Remove snow from Gaming Division parking lots and sidewalks.
- Complete work orders in a timely manner.
- Complete inspections of various areas and perform preventive maintenance as needed.
- Deliver/assemble materials, furniture, and equipment as needed to assist various departments.
- Maintain Gaming facilities' exterior, roof, and grounds.
- Maintain and clean various surfaces, vents and grounds as needed to include using appropriate blood borne pathogen procedures.
- Paint and stain various areas as needed.
- Provide plumbing and minor electrical assistance when needed/required.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- A valid driver's license is required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, and carry up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Occasionally crawl, climb heights, reach above shoulders, crouch, kneel, balance, push/pull, and lift seventy-five (75) to one hundred (100) pounds with assistance. Work using a lift that will require working with above ground heights up to fifty (50) feet.
- Situations where the use of Personal Protective Equipment may occur.
- Work is performed both indoors and outdoors. Exposure to natural weather conditions and various smokes, dusts, and mists may occur while performing duties. Standing and walking may be on uneven surfaces or unstable ground.
- Flexible schedule, extended hours to include all shifts, weekends, holidays, and an on-call basis may be required.
- Work environment may NOT be smoke, noise, or dust free.
The Oneida Nation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability status in employment or the provision of services. However, individuals of Indian ancestry and Veterans will be given preference by law in initial employment or re-employment.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Until Filled
Apply on company website